Monday, February 25, 2008

3 Children Found Dead in Long Island Apartment; Mom Arrested

Three children: 6-year-old Jewell Ward, 5-year-old Michael Demesyeux, and 1-year-old Innocent Demesyeux were found dead today in their bed, their mother nowhere to be found. After tracking down their mother and arresting her, they tried to find out how the children were killed but police wouldn't say how the thought the children may have been killed. I hate hearing about these stories. They make me so mad.
I don't see how anyone could kill little kids like that. Or anyone for that matter. It's just plain evil. The brother of the woman,Robert McCord, defended her saying she wasn't ballistic or insane. It was a shock to all of her family, including him. I feel very sorry for the woman and her family. I'll be praying for them all. The woman was taken to the hospital for evaluation and observation and to be arraigned today.

No comments: