Monday, December 29, 2008

Winter



Winter's finally here. Unfortunately, now that it is, I want summer. I like how cold it is and all, but I miss the sun. Plus, with where I live, we NEVER get snow. It's so annoying. Winter isn't enjoyable if you don't have snow...







You know the feeling you get when you sit somewhere alone, no sound, no people, and you feel like the only person on earth? That's what it feels like in the winter.............somehow. I don't know how that has anything to do with it, but it does. It's a happy but sad feeling. Having something awesome, but not having what you need.......

That's why I hate seasons. They change so quick, whether you've had enough or not... reminds me of people. Seems like they're all something you thought they were and end up being something completely different... it can be either good or bad. Some people, some friends are either the good ones, who'll stick by you no matter what, or the bad ones, who will only stick by you in the good times and run off in the bad. Or if they act like your friends so they can get what they want. Get to someone close to you. I'd rather have one of the good ones! ;)

No comments: